Tuesday, March 20, 2007

遗憾

Last nite, ewa and i went to pasar malam. Haha..tis gal, really knows me well, she knows me luv to hang in pasar malam. So, she'll ask me to jalan pasar malam whenever she is able to bring me to the pasar malam :D

Hehe, hey dear, i know u dun like me to say "thanks" to u...hehe...well, i really appreciated a lot for u to come and fetch me to lepak whenever u r free, 10x for ur sharing, advice and ur 'special super VVIP privilege' for me to truoble u when i'm down :) and 10x for ur patient to pointing out my weakness.

Hmm..yes,yes, yes, got to admit tat i'm really blessed among u guys, who i'm always been well protected and advised before i got a chance to fall down. Really 10x for listening to me blar blar on those little silly things while u guys r hving more important things to do :) 10x for always spending u guys' time wi me while u guys can actually have a good rest :)

Dear, i know u got a lot of regrets throughout ur life...study, luv relationship, life style, work, and etc. Hehe...also need thanks for ur patient to listen on my same console phrase tat without any obvious help for u :) Well, on tis morning, i heard the radio, they said "life is full of regrets, yet the most important thing is tat u know how to appreciate ur sorrowfull”.

Hmm..sounds so wu nai rite? Well, tat is life, either u got to take it or leave it. So, since we choose to take it liao, then we got to bear wi the consequences as well :( Haihh…wat a life, full of wu nai! Well, we still got to be positive in our mind, haha, tat is how u teach and console me when I’m suck :) For whatever situation tat we face, it sure has a lesson or a purpose for us to learn it :)

Today’s pain will be the success on tomorrow :D Hence, for the sake of our better future, we got to bear with it :) Hehe, dear, so we got to gambathe together lo, for our better future, do not give up, cheers ;p


No comments: