Thursday, March 08, 2007

cheesee

hehe...jz tasted my lemon cheese cake, hohoho....damn nice oh :O hehe...coz the day before, i baked the carrot cake for my family to eat. Who knows..... the cake was failed totally!!!! Huh....no eye to eye....damn sweet sia.....tak pernah fail like this before!!! Even when i 1st tried baked it for Lisa as her birthday cake, oso tak pernah 失策 like tat before!!! This was my 1st time to bake a cake without proper measurement, jz all by agak!!!! Walau eh, my "sense" really suck!!! :x

hehe, so last nite, as i promised to my sis tat i will make her the cheese cake. so i went to Giant again to buy the cheese. Hehe...then i started to make my cheese cake after the dinner. 战战兢兢地, 又兴奋莫名, then i started to make the cheese cake lo!! hehe...好生疏哦!曾几何时, 我的"功夫"是多么的利落...哈哈..现在却变得鸡手鸭脚...好慢噢!!

Haha..dear guess wat...i used two hours to finish the cheese cake nei!!! haha...想当初...i did it not more than half an hour!!! hahaha...my skill really karat lo :(

Hehe..luckily, my sis was quite like it!!! Phew~~ if not, i really feel bad for cant make her the delicious cheese cake lo :D When i asked her wheathe the cake is ok or not, she said "is ok la" Hmmm....sound like not tat tasty yet a bit scare to hurt my feeling lo. Well, still feel so happy for she quite support for it...by keep eating it lo :)

No comments: