Saturday, March 03, 2007

幸福的晚餐--haha...mama's curry fish head :D

hehe...yum yum...my mom's curry fish head really....FANTASTIC nei!!!! Guess wat, normally i wont eat rice during the dinner, yet this time, haha...i ate two bowl of rice!!!! haha...really....irresistable to my mom's cook :D haha...ah zanne, i know wat u going to say liao: "ah nen, 你不肥才怪!!"
haha..well, 真是觉得我太....太...太幸福了!!!able to have my mom's delicious dinner in my home sweet home during the raining evening :) Wuu...really feel very sweet nei!!! ohh...my poor dear elder sis still have to eat at outside with very expensive yet...(well, sorry to say tat la)awful meal. haha..got to admit tat...最幸福的就是我了啦...:D coz my younger sis still got to have her dinner in her working place (well, she still able to have mom's curry fish head as well la, coz my dad delivered it to her!!!haha...well..she too considered as a 幸福的工做人士了啦, coz my dad will deliver the meal during her break!!!).
Woo...well, after the super wonder delicious curry fish head, hmmm...i think tonite have to do more sit up to have more space to enjoy my mom's cooking lo :D haha..tis noon, i re-packed my lagguages since i came back fr canada!!! haha..those clothes reminded me of the those old days sweet memories.....Dear.............miss u so much oh!!!! miss everyone, everything, every moment...so much so much!!!

No comments: