Wednesday, March 14, 2007

姐陪你讲天亮

Haha...last nite as usual, me and my sis chatted again...hehe..tis time duno chatted til wat time again :D haha..both of us really like to chat eh...hmm...genetic prb!!!

"我只是负责点火,烧起来是他们的事 " is last nite my sis's 经典名句 :D Hehe, in fact we two got the same blessing from god--- 很快的能和新朋友混熟 :) We are good in initiate the talking topic wi those new frens. Haha...most of the time, we hv good engagement wi those new frens ezly. We can talk to them wi no barrier,they too enjoy to talk wi us. Hehe... well...in fact, 在大多的时候, 在我们开始话题的不久后, 我们已渐渐抽离了...嘻嘻, 可是我们都会发现其实他们才刚刚投入我们的话题,然后才慢慢地high起来 :D 哈哈...所以我妹会说"我们只是负责点火, 烧起来是他们的事!!"

Recently, i recommended my sis wi a new song "kembali" fr a malaysian new singer, Vick. This song is recommended by teng. Hmm...my sis loves tis song so much so much...she even asked me for the lyric...I know, i know, tis song 唱出了她的心声...她受伤了...正在努力的在为自己疗伤...我知道你的伤, 你的痛, 你的恨...恨你自己这么的冲动...我都知道你一切一切的心情...虽然我不曾经历过情伤, 但我总是很有幸的那个, 可以陪身边亲爱的人一起经过情伤:)

Silent and accompanion is my best for u!!! I duno how hurt tat u hurt by the one u luv, but as the one who luv u, i know u really very hurt...I know u'll be fine soon :) times will be the best medicine for u to over it :) 黑夜虽然漫长可怕, 但天亮总在黑夜过后来临, 有人陪你一起讲天亮, 你就不会孤单到天亮了咯 :D

1 comment:

phoebefojc said...

Sweet Sweet... Ur sis is so lucky...
I miss the chatty time we used to have in 701 :(

BEE :(