Tuesday, March 27, 2007

想家

還以為自己上了 kl will be very happy, but it seems like everything went wrong!!!
duno, confuse again!!!
At the moment i stepped out fr the bus, i been shocked!!!
Shocked by the rushing people, rushing traffic and tis rushing capital...
I was horrified...suddenly, i missing home....oh my...MISSING HOME out fr my mouth!!! I tot i was jz running away fr it...but, how come, out of sudden...i missing my home, my comp corner, my bed, my vcd, and most importantly...missing my sis so much....for i couldnt 38 chatting wi her :D hahaha.....my dear sis, i know i know, u too damn missing me very much rite, for no ppl to chatting wi u b4 we sleep :D Is kind of addicted tat we wait for each other b4 we go to bed, b4 we fall asleep,b4 another daybreak :D

Haha...jz like wat u had said liao, both of us is "懶惰胚子",扶不直的啦 :D

No comments: