Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cheese cake breakfast

Haha…last nite I was doing the cheese cake again!! Coz fr the news paper article, I saw there recommended the benefits of cheese :) So I was thinking of my left over cheese fr last time I did. Then, without thinking too much, I jz went to refrigerator took out the cheese and make the cheese cake :D
The article reminded me of hving cheese in the daily breakfast ;p Woo~~is kind of new try for me to consume cheese cake as my breakfast…Haha…at least I didn’t try it b4 to eat cheese cake in the early morning lo :D
Cheese contains Conjugated Linolenic Acid. It belongs to good fatty acid. It prevents skin cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer as well as able to reduce the chance of getting heart diseases, diabetics. Lastly, the research found that the CLA is able to reduce the storage of fat. Hence, it is a good source to control the weight :D haha…amazingly rite…we always tot tat the cheese will increase the cholesterol yet fr the article, I start to realize the bright side of the cheese lo :D

No comments: