Monday, March 12, 2007

Am i too much

Yesterday i went to church, hmm..duno y...the pastor suddenly asked me "ehh...u didnt go back liao oh?" Haha...when i heard of tat, i kept laughing and turned my face to my sis and said...ya ya ya, then i'll be going back soon!! At 1st, i really feel tat is funny, coz for me, where my home is in jb ma, while for them, they all tot i back jb is only for holiday...or they tot i'm working in kl :) Hmm...well actually....quite complicated to explain my situation to them as well lo :) So, however, watever la

Then my sis said to me..."haih...u tis fellow, in fact u really didnt think of finding work in spore 1 oh!!!" 因她这一句话, 我又再一次的陷入了沉思的谷地... Suddenly i think of my parents...they r already old...my elder sis is going to be married and thus live in Sabah liao. She'll be other's wife and daughter liao. If i go to KL to work, is tat means they r going to loss another daughter again?? Hmm...i duno....i dun wanna stay here to suffer bcoz of my weird interaction wi dad...Well, neither do i dun wanna loss them bcoz of my work (if i work in KL la).

哦....真的好讨厌噢!!! Haha...jz like wat my sis face now, 为了不想让双方都失望...不想两头都不到岸...结果发现那根本是天方夜谈...到最后不但累了自己, 更是赔了夫人又折兵...两边都讨好不到还搞到自己被人怨...被人误解...真是太累又伤人... 心太软, 真的很累啊!

Ppl likes to have alternative, yet in fact, we hate to make the choice!!! We all wanna be perfect, but we too clearly know tat there is not perfection!!! I still remember wat my sis said before, "if possible, u can cut down the alternative for ppl to choose, coz that is very suffer for them to give up something that they like it almost equally!" Undeniable, sometimes i really found tat my sis is very the 赞啦....常不自觉的要夸她两句...总以为她好像年纪小小...入世未深. 但她所看到的, 体验的, 了解的..都比我这姐多.嘻嘻, 有时还觉得蛮惭愧的嘞 :D

Well, all i can do right now is to let go to god's hand, pray to him for giving me the road, shutting down all the doors among the way tat i'm going to go :) He will prepare the way for me, dun worry too much, jz be prepared :) Things will be fine soon :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi gal, juz go and do watever that's in your mind. If you really wanna work in KL, then juz do it. Not that you are leaving your parents behind and ignore them. You can still call and visit them back home when you free. They can visit you in kl when they free. Living with parents does not mean you luv them. caring is from your heart. your parents will know it if you really luv and care for them. Sometimes you need to be selfish. No point staying in jb when you dun feel like so. you won't feel happy. dun force yourself. think properly which to choose. and make the decision ASAP. dun waste your time, age wont wait for you. all the best to you ^v^