Thursday, March 22, 2007

当头发遇上理发师

Haha... wat a nice title!!! When hair meet the hair dresser :D Hehe...wat can be happened??? Haa...the result will be...ur hair become so "obey" in the hand of hair dresser lo :D
Jz now, my sis and i went to have a hair cut where our cousin highly recommended us to go to have a new look. Actually, only my sis wanna to trim her hair..haha..but who knows, at the end, i oso cut it liao, coz honestly, the hairstlist's 手势really not bad lo ;p 完全符合了我这懒人不爱打理头发的习惯, simple and nice yet need not have to spend too much time on upkeeping my hair :) hehe..i can jz go out without combing my hair :O
Hehe...is kind of silly gal look lo after the hair cut. Haa..but duno y, i like it oh :D Well, actually this hair makes my face look rounder. Haha...now my look is jz like a big biscuit face wi a mushroom head....Haha...damn silly funny look lo!!! Well, still like it very much, no complain at all after finished cutting. I like it immediately on the moment i saw him trim my hair :)
Hehe...the nice silly hair cut really lights up my day though :D Haha...所以当头发遇到理发师=奇迹的发生咯 (哈哈...让原本毫无生气的头发重生咯) :D

No comments: